Welcome

This is my first blog so dont judge me im coming up with this off he top of my head so be patient nd I hope you enjoy them. This blog contains stories about Beyonce and Solange Knowles not jus Beyonce and Shawn Carter.



Thursday, July 12, 2012

Knowles-Carter decision

LAST TIME ON THE KNOWLES


CHRONICLES.........




Bey*crying hysterically*


MT: O MY GOD BEYONCE COME HERE SWEETY*starts to cry with Bey*


Bey:AND TO MAKE THINGS MORE COMPLICATED I'M PREGNANT ALSO


Now we continue


MT:*Bey cried herself to sleep and I just held her. My baby was broken I never in my life imagined seeing her like this again, she's more hurt than when Letoya and Latavia left all those years ago. I wish I could take all her pain away but that wouldn't benefit her. I can't believe she's pregnant I'm so happy for her but I wonder does Shawn know and I know how bad he wants to be a father and I know he wouldn't want it by any other woman I need to talk to him and see what is going on. Bey was sound asleep I dried her eyes and cover her up, I kissed her forehead and went downstairs to call Shawn*


Jay:*man its been 5 months 8 day and 12 hours since I've seen or even spoken to Bey and man do I miss her. That night plays over and over in my dreams every night and I could've sworn I seen her last night at the show rocking out to Niggas In Paris, I swear every time that song plays I think of her rocking out. I miss her I miss the way she used to roll on top of me and kiss me in the morning, the way she held her head slightly to the right when she brushed her teeth or the many times she screamed my name for no reason at all or how she would call or text just to say I love you. Man I fucked up and it was over the divorce papers came and next month we will be divorced. Dam dude you really are one dumbass person you know she wouldn't cheat on you not after all y'all been thru and yet again you let your anger get the best of you why would you say you slept with another female when you didn't. I was laying in bed staring at the 4 on my hand, ya forever huh I will be alone forever left with nothin but the memories and every time I see her on tv I will feel sick. I felt tears streaming down my face as my phone rung. I looked at it and it was my mother in law*


Jay:Hello *sniff*


MT: Hey son how is everything


Jay: *she knows when I lie I swear her and mama are secret twins, so there is no point* I'm miserable mama I really am I miss my wife and the divorce papers came today and in a month we will be divorced 


MT: no y'all won't stop talking like that I won't let that happen


Jay: mama it's over i messed up and she's gone forever *i felt the tears rolling from my eyes and I cried on the phone with my mother in law wow dude you aint never cried over no woman especially in front of her mother but I had to it was how I was really feeling*


MT: Shawn listen to me ok stop crying where are you 


Jay: We just finished our tour and I fly out in the morning back to America. I'm in Thailand now 


MT: Ok do me a favor when was the last time you spoke with Bey


Jay: The night she told me she wanted a divorce she changed her number or something cause I cant get in touch with her at all 


MT: Ok ok ok  listen when you get back in town tomorrow call me immediately 


Jay: But I..


MT: Shawn! What did I say


Jay: Yes ma'am I will 


Mt: Good now I love you and cheer up there will be no divorce for either of you understand that


Jay: Yes ma'am I do and I love you too 


Mt: Ok cheer up I will talk to you tomorrow


Jay: i'll try bye now


Mt: Bye


Jay:*wow man I wonder she was trynna do*


MT:*call Gloria*


MG: Hey love how are you 


Mt: I'm doing great I was calling to inform you on the Shawn and Beyonce


Mg: I hope they get back together he called and told me the divorce papers came in today and he is hurting terribly 


MT: I know I just hung up with him and he cried and Bey just cried herself to sleep and finally broke down and told me everything leading up to this she's been working on her album and so has he and touring and I know she doesn't want to leave him she just wants him to hurt as much as she does


MG: True he said the same thing he told me about the other woman and that he said it to get back at her 


MT: Yes and that really tore her up inside


MG: I know it did I swear he can act like his father sometimes but I know my son and he didn't mean it his anger gets the best of him and he needs to really work on that I keep telling him 


MT: Yes and also the fact that when they get into it and she says some hurtful things to him doesn't make it any better 


MG: Yes true I just pray things get better for them I hate how the media took things and made him out to be a bad person without knowing the truth 


MT: I know that's right but listen I wanna arrange to meet up with you both tomorrow when his flight gets in I already talked to him and I wanna sit and we all just talk and let them two talk cause I hate seeing my baby like this they bring out the best in each other 


MG: Yes I agree and where do you want to meet 


MT: Here at the house I'll make lunch for every one if its possible I just have to wait until his flight touches down and I won't tell Bey anything 


Mg: Ok then be in touch and when he lands we will be on our way 


Mt: Ok then see you tomorrow


MG: Ok bye bye


MT: Bye


*Bey woke up an hour later and went down stairs to find Mama Tina watching tv Solo and Julez had came over and when Julez saw Bey he ran to her*


Julez: Hey BB *runs to her* I missed you 


Bey: Hey my baby how are you 


Julez: i'm good but I miss uncle Jay 


Bey: Aww I'm sorry but you can go play his game 


Julez: Aww cool *goes to Jay's room and plays his Xbox*


Solo: Hey Thu you look like shit 


Bey: Aww thanks that make me feel great


Solo: You know I'm playing 


Bey: Mmhmm*hugs her and sits next to her rubbing her belly* hey auntie babies guess what


Solo: Um what 


Bey: Pretty soon after y'all are born you will have a little cousin to play with also 


Solo: AHHHHHHHH YOU'RE PREGNANT OMG MY THUUUUUU I'm so happy for you!!!!!!


Bey: *hugs her* YES I AM!!!!!!! I can't believe it 


MT: yess finally are you gonna tell Shawn 


Bey: Blah i don't know 


MT: You will 


Solo: oop 


Bey: Ugh ok lets change the subject 


*they continue to talk and eventually they all went to bed. The next day Jay text Mama Tina his flight had got in at 9 that morning.  He told her he was gonna be on his way around noon. Solo and Julez had went back home. Bey still had no idea what was going the plan was to have Mama Gloria come and talk to Bey and Mama Tina talk to Jay separately that way they both can just get everything off their chests and be honest and open and work things out. miss Tina was on a mission and before sunset they were gonna be back in love and the divorce papers will be burning. Around 11:50 Gloria called and said she was outside and wanted Bey to open the door Jay and Miss Tina was already talking on the other side of the couch neither knew what was going on and Jay didn't know Mama Gloria was there. 


Bey: *opens the door* Hey Ms. Gloria how are you *hugs her* 


MG: I'm great how you doin


Bey: I'm good come on in 


Bey:*wth is she doing here and where is my mama* are you waiting for my mama i have no idea where she went


MG: No actually I'm here to talk to you 


Bey: O ok well lets go in the living room and talk *wow what the hell is going on does she know about the divorce well of course she does he tell his mom about everything wow I can only imagine where this is gonna go and I will try not to cry*


MG: Ok Beyonce whats up talk to me tell me your side of the story cause Shawn told me yesterday morning that the divorce papers came in


Bey:*dam she wastes no time* Well yes they did and we have to fill them out and the lawyer will process them *choking up* and.. we will be divorced *tears streaming down my face I tried to hold everything in but I couldn't I missed Jay and I didn't want a divorce or did I*


*Bey and Mama Gloria talked for a few hours and Bey cried and they prayed and Bey felt a lot better truth is she didn't want a divorce she was just angry. Meanwhile Jay did the same thing  with Miss Tina and he too felt better but now it was time for them two to talk face to face. So Mama Gloria text Miss Tina while Beyonce went upstairs to dry her face and they came into the dining room and when Bey walked back down she walked to the dining and met Shawn face to face their eyes instantly locked and the both started shedding tears*


Bey:*omg i had no idea he was here WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! I guess its my hormones cuz I am crying more than usual. How can I leave him and i'm pregnant that was not the I cannot go thru this pregnancy and divorce its too risky I dont want nobody else but him and he's crying for me oh God what have I done??? WAIT why am I the one goin thru this he should be apologizing*


Jay:*When she walked in her hair was half curled and she looked gorgeous even though she was crying. She had on one of my shirts with my basketball shorts and she was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. I feel like a fool standing here our mothers are here and we are locked no one is moving I'm looking in her eyes and I can see her soul I love with all my heart and I be damned if I have another chick on my arm I jus wanna grab her and kiss her and tell her how sorry I am*


MT: I think we should leave you two alone come on Gloria lets get out of here now y'all two talk and make up and burn them divorce papers 


*they leave and its just Bey and Jay across the room from each other no one spoke for the longest then*


Jay: I'm sorry Bey and I was wrong I never fucked another female I just said that to get back at you I will never cheat on you I don't know its just when you walked off and slammed the door I felt somethin come over me and I saw the fear in your eyes and I couldnt back down *walking towards her* I want you and only you baby and I will never do you wrong ever again *gets on his knees crying* baby please don't sign those papers because if you do then you will be planning my funeral too cause I will surely die baby I know we keep coming down this road but baby that's what marriage is all about, ups and downs and I will be down forever with out you. *starts bawling* I'm sorry baby I'm so sorry and I was stupid I will show you everyday that I'm sorry please Bey please I knew you weren't lying I jus couldn't let my pride get the best of me but now I checked my pride and I'm done with that I only wanna be your man I wanna do any and everything for you and only you baby please lets not end this lets not let the naysers be correct cause I cannot let them win


Bey: *crying* Jay baby stop ok I don't want it ok I don't I only want you, you are my life and soul and without you nothing else will work look and me *jay stands up, and they stare into each others eyes I only want you ok only you I thought about it and I forgive you for everything I...*Jay grabbed Bey and passionately kissed her sparking the fire again.**His kisses give me life they give me strength and I'm crying and he's crying the moment is only the beginning*


Jay: I love you ok I do and I'm sorry and I will prove it for now one and remember this relationship is for two not three


Bey: Yes baby I missed you and I needed you *hugs him tight* 


Jay: I'm sorry *kisses her*I'm so sorry*


Bey: I know baby now lets go burn them papers 


*Bey goes upstairs and grabs the papers off the dresser while Jay goes to his car and gets his they come back and burn them while Mama Tina and Gloria both watch*


Bey*smiling* This day can't get any better 


Jay: *kisses Bey* It sure can't 


Bey: Actually I have an announcement for you both 


*Mama Gloria and Jay both look at Bey and she looks at her mama and smiles*


Bey: I'M PREGNANT!!!!!!!!













































































































































4 comments:

  1. I just knew that Bey and Solo was gonna get pregnant at the same damn time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad they made up.... Great Post!!!! Update plz

    ReplyDelete
  3. please update loving it cant wait to see Jay's reaction to the pregnancy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. UPDATE PLEASE.! I Love This Story So Much.!

    ReplyDelete