Welcome

This is my first blog so dont judge me im coming up with this off he top of my head so be patient nd I hope you enjoy them. This blog contains stories about Beyonce and Solange Knowles not jus Beyonce and Shawn Carter.



Sunday, October 28, 2012

Uh Oh


WHEN WE LAST MET ON THE KNOWLES CHRONICLES...............

*Bey: *I was sound asleep and Jay was too when the vibration from his phone woke me I looked at his phone why?  Cuz I run this and some random number I never seen sent him a text. 'Baby I love you and miss you and she's NOT really pregnant with your child' is what it said what the fuck maybe he didn't put my love on top after all!!!

AND NOW WE CONTINUE........

Bey: *I put the phone back and laid back down I'm not gonna say anything I'ma let him tell me and see if he was serious about the change and about us being a family then he will change. I fell back asleep. I woke up before Jay and eased my way out of bed showered and cleaned up I went and started making breakfast. I had finished making the pancakes and putting them on the  table when I felt a strong man grab me from behind and pull me in I couldn't help but smile as I turned and met my baby face to face when kissed like never before and the next thing i know we were naked and he had me up the wall stroking me so very damn good. He deep throated me and I was in heaven. His kisses gave me life and he had me high like a kite. I couldn't say anything but moan this man is the reason I live* JAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY *moans* I..I LOVE YOU BABYYYYYYYYY*

Jay:I LOVE YOU TOO BABY *Damn I can't get enough of this woman she is right in my ear moaning and saying my name man I can't get deep enough on this wall hold on lemme lay her down. I laid her down on the couch and went deeper and deeper and she got louder and louder. Her nails dug deep in my back I'm giving her more kids now and she is losing her mind. She saying my name and then some shit I never heard before. SHIT!!!!* I yelled as she bit my neck i know its going to be a hickie later but oh well this woman is gonna put me in a hospital. With her legs cocked up, I'm swimming in her pussy and a nigga aint even trynna come up for air. I fucked her for about 15 more mins before we finally just both collapsed I made sure not to fall and crush my baby who was growing and who had probable just been beatin upside the head by daddy's dick but hey daddy been missing mommy so they just gon have to get used to it for now.  

Bey: We must never break up again I missed him so dam much and this spontaneous sex is just ugh no words can explain my poor baby done got its head beat in by their daddy's dick but oh well I heard its good for the baby and good for mama too cause I have been missing their daddy. We both just came and now we're laying here trying to catch our breaths neither one of us wanting to move. I looked around trynna find the remote to turn the ceiling fan on luckily it was right on the table behind the couch. I grabbed it and turned the fan on and we both just laid there letting the fan cool us off. I can't move, Jay can't move so I guess he just gon lay here with him inside of me until we both gain strength to move. 

Jay: Baby

Bey: Yes

Jay: I love you and only you 

Bey: I know

Jay: Ya um I got a text on my phone from someone saying she is in love with me and that your not pregnant

Bey: *I am at a lost for words I can't believe he just told me like that he does love me oh God this man is my dream come true* Oh really wow 

Jay: Yes and I know you already saw the message so don't try to act surprised 

Bey: Ok well dam baby you know me so well but it woke me up out of my sleep so I had to see what was going on

Jay: Ok then but why didn't you respond or say anything to me 

Bey: Cause I wanted you to know I trust you and wanted you to tell me and plus I didn't have time you came down and scooped me up off my feet and here we are naked and weak 

Jay: Well I have nothing more to say about the situation except I have no clue about that number and I deleted it, but baby you my all, my everything I live and breath you no one can make me weak like you do I was made to love you and only you 

Bey: Aww baby *kisses him*

Jay: *Looks Bey in her eyes* I love you baby and our little one that we created together

Bey: *after Jay said that to me I didn't want to do anything else but lay in his arms all day we laid there talking and flirting and soon our appetites  came back and somehow we managed to reheat the breakfast and we fed each other. We showered and laid around all day thinking of baby names* 

Jay: What about Shawn Jr. for a boy you know I want a boy so much but any baby will do as long as they're healthy I'm fine 

Bey: Me too but I really want a girl so I can do her like mama did me ya know dress me up spoil me and I want us to have the type of relationship me and mama have that is my dream for the baby but like you said it doesn't matter cause I will love them regardless

Jay: Yes if it is a girl man I better get my pistol ready cause these lil boys gon have locked up behind my baby I don't play that at all

Bey:*laughs* Jay you are crazy but you're right

Jay: Hell yea especially if she comes out looking like her mother she will never be able to see the opposite sex only males she will know is her daddy grandpa uncles cousins and God that's it

Bey:*laughing hard* Jay hahahhaha stop you won't be able to protect her forever she will have to grow up sooner or later

Jay: The hell I won't I'm her daddy I'm supposed to protect her from everything the boogie man the paps anything bad you name it

Bey: Ok baby I get it but calm down we don't know what it yet I go next week to find out

Jay: I don't care babe I want a healthy baby that all 

Bey: Yes me too and I wanna go on a vacation 

Jay: well lets go anywhere you want  

Bey: Lets get the yacht and hit Europe

Jay:done lets go  

*So Bey and Jay left for Europe of course the had an entourage of people with them for security purposes. They had a good time and the media could see they were happy. A month has passed and Bey and Jay have found out what they were having they were all getting ready for Solange's baby shower*

Julez:*talking to Alan* so daddy when my brother nd sister get here where will they sleep 

Alan: With me and mommy for a little while then we will put them in their room

Julez: Ok where am I gonna sleep 

Alan: In your room 

Julez: And can I play with them 

Alan: Of course you can anytime 

Julez: Yesss I can't wait to meet them when will they be out of mommy's belly

Alan: Um they should be here next week 

Julez: So next week we an play yaaa *runs off*

Alan:*shakin his head* that boy is a mess *walks in the bathroom to see Solo almost finished getting ready* Hey baby you look beautiful you ready

Solo: Yes lets get this over with 

Alan: Ok lets go *helps her to the car* Julez lets go 

*they load up the car Bey, Mama Tina, Kelly, Michelle, Angie ,Ty and Solo best friend Ingrid had already had the banquet hall set up and decorated and ready for shower. They pulled up 20 mins later and walked in to a room full of family and friends. Julez start hanging out with some cousins and kids his age. Solo and Alan joined in with talking with their families and friends. Solo's best friends Coline,and Raquel had even showed up. Everyone was having fun rubbing Solo's and Bey's belly you would think it was Bey's baby shower instead of Solo's but Solo wasn't mad she was happy to share the spot light and take it off her huge belly. She was happy not to be the only big belly in the room. They played games and had tons of food and fun. Bey and Solo had escaped to the lady's room to powder their noses*

Bey: Girllll I had to pee *using the bathroom*

Solo:I know hell they jus sitting on my bladder *in the next stall doing the same thing*

Bey: Yes mines is too I hop I only have one not two I don't think I can handle two right off the back

Solo: Yes and after these two I am done

Bey: Hahaha yes girl but are you ready 

 Solo: Yes I mean Alan is good with Julez and julez is ready to meet them so yes and plus I can't wait to finally say I have a daughter don't get me wrong I can't wait to meet my new son but I already have a son so I've been saying it for 8 years now its nothin new but saying I have a daughter is what I been anxiously waiting for

Bey: Aww thats sweet I can't wait to meet mines in Jan 

Solo: Me either ima be an auntie and we gon have so many play dates *screams*

Bey*finishing up and walking out the stall to wash her hands* Ok Solo I get that your happy

Solo: Nooooooo Bey my water just broke they're coming now!!!!!!!


9 comments:

  1. Holy shit... the twins are coming yay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post happy jay told bey n bey n solange is to funny bt the twins coming yayayayyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl if you don't update I swear I will..... do nothing. lol But please update soon? :)

    ReplyDelete